Magic One is a company that was founded with the mission of providing the most comprehensive automotive reconditioning solutions to our customers based on unmatched quality, consistency, and professionalism.
We believe that the foundation for achieving our mission starts, first and foremost, with our people. Therefore, we strive every day to create an environment that fosters open communication, a shared vision, and a commitment to continuous improvement by all team members. We will act with absolute honesty, integrity, transparency, and fairness in every way we conduct ourselves.
We grow leaders who thoroughly understand the work, live the philosophy, and share it with others.
As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for managing the daily automotive reconditioning and detail operations at our client sites. This role supports and develops Technicians, and their routes while overseeing quality of work performed. Operations Managers coordinate with technicians, account managers, customer managers, and customers to ensure all needs are being met.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop all accounts including, but not limited to auto dealerships, rentals, and retail opportunities
- Maximize production in current accounts
- Maintain and develop account relationships with dealership management and personnel
- Implement and enforce consistent quality control procedures and perform quality control checks at all accounts on a regular basis
- Be proactive in identifying and resolving problems and motivating employees
- Manage manpower with respect to heavy workloads and demands
- Conduct technician meetings
- Perform tech vehicle and equipment inspections
- Coordinate all technicians’ time off, ensuring accounts are serviced
- Provide guidance to the development of field technicians
- Ensure all established costs and quality commitments are met
- Review production and operating reports and direct the resolution of operational issues
- Ensure all paperwork, daily/weekly/monthly numbers, invoice procedures and call–in numbers, etc., are completed on a timely basis
- Ensure all assigned technicians are aware of and comply with company and customer policies, procedures, and regulations
- Bachelors degree or four years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- At least one year of management or supervisory experience
- At least one year of automotive reconditioning and/or detailing experience
- At least one year of automotive dealership experience
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to sit, bend, squat, and hold various positions for long periods of time
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug test, and background screening
- Valid driver’s license